Friday, February 6, 2009

Pandas

TGIF!!


Some random thigs:
  • I love all animals, but Pandas are my ultimate favorite!I still have my favorite stuffed animal panda, Ling-ling. He lost his eyes and nose a while ago due to encounter with my parent's dog, but he is the perfect shape to cuddle up to :).

  • I am diggin the snuggie. https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next *Score! a free book lamp!*

  • I am getting my 2nd ever professional massage tomorrow!! This time with hot and cold stones :)

  • My puppy Boomer went to the groomers yesterday and because his tail was matted, they had to trim it really short at the base...and I cannot stop laughing...it looks like a Dr. Seuss tree! Poor baby!
  • Working for JCPenney Corporate, I open up the internet this morning to our home page and see our latest marketing campaign. The message is about a man beng put in the doghouse by his wife or gf and in order to redeem himself he should buy her jewelry from JCP. I saw an article about it a while back and the feedback seemed to be split down the middle- some thought it was funny, while others thought it was degrading. For the most part I think its funny and clever, check it out http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/default.aspx
  • Did I mention its friday??! Woop Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment